• Organization of the scientific actions for enhancing innovation activity;
• Coordination of scientific research organization of institutes and structural branches of the academy;
• Improvement of the investment attractiveness in carrying out the research work;
• Development of the management method and research activity organization taking into account processes taking place at the market;
• Scientific and methodological assurance of the research activity processes.
Research department staff:
Inshakov Sergei Vladimirovich– Vice-rector on Scientific Work and Innovation Technology, PhD;
Chaus Natalya Anatolevna – post-graduate course head;
Research department address:
317 room, 44 Bluher str., Ussuriisk, 692510.
Tel. 8 (4234) 26-54-65, e-mail: aspirantura firstname.lastname@example.org
8.00 – 12.00